Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MOTW: May 25 - June 1

Our MOTW for May 25 - June 1 is

 Laura of Rebel Cowgirls Jewelry. 


CONGRATS LAURA 


Here is the description from her charming shop. 




We make Western style jewelry for the fun loving, sassy, 


spirited, hard-working Rebel Cowgirl, and those who just like 

jewelry too. We love working with natural stones and 

Swarovski crystals for that little extra sparkle. Most of our 

items are One of a Kind, so you can wear an original. 

Whether funky chunky or a more demur whisper of color is 

your style, we have something for everyone.



Please go visit her shop and show her some SWMO Team


Love.





I had an opportunity to ask Laura some questions about her and her charming shop.

Me: Hello Laura, I wanted to let you know you are our Southwest Missouri Team Member of the Week or MOTW.


Laura: 
Hi AJ. Thank you so much for this honor. 


Me: I have a couple questions for you. 
What inspires you?


Laura:

I'm inspired by people and nature and the world I love. I love

 the western life. The people who work hard and play harder.


Me: That is awesome. 

What is your favorite part of creating? 


Laura: 

My favorite part is mixing colors and textures. I rarely make 

the same item twice even when I try to. I always tweak 

something just a little.


Me: Well, your pieces are beautiful.

Do you have a favorite piece in your shop?


Laura: 

I don't have one favorite item in my shop but my favorite 

color is pink so I'm drawn more to items with that color.

Beautiful silver wing pendant is the perfect backdrop for the pink turquoise cross. Pink crystals cover every feather of the wings and clear crystals accent the cross. Matching pink turquoise and silver accent beads complete the necklace. by Rebel Cowgirls Jewelry
Click image to shop her etsy store.


Pretty oval turquoise beads lead off to silver feather and arrow charms with blue turquoise beads. Very pretty and lots of movement! by Rebel Cowgirls Jewelry. Click image to shop her etsy store.


Me: Awesome, I love your pieces. 

What do you hope to get out of the Southwest Missouri Etsy 



Laura:

 I hope to gain some guidance and suggestions to make my

 shop better and to be able to help others when I can.


Thank you so much Laura and Congratulations again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing your support to the talented and hard working members of the South West Missouri Handmade Alliance. We appreciate it. Thank you for leaving a comment. We all love reading what your comments.

Writers Wanted: Contact AJ

Writers Wanted: Contact AJ
ATTENTION TEAM MEMBERS: We want to hear your voice, your story, your inspiration. We are always looking for writers for our blog. If interested please contact AJ. Thanks