Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MOTW May 12-19

Rita from Sticks 'n' Stones is our MOTW.

Congrats Rita 



Check out her shop 


at

 www.etsy.com/shop/SticksNStonesGifts 

Stick 'n' Stones Gifts have Handwoven shawls, hand knit 

scarves, knit baby blankets, handmade baby quilts, hand 

carved gifts - all handcrafted in the Missouri Ozarks. They 

are a small home-based family business of all handmade. 


So I had a chance to ask Rita some questions;

Me; What inspires you? 


Rita: I love textures and pretty interesting shapes and colors.


 I really like Celtic designs, and nature-inspired items. 

Me: What is your favorite part of crafting?


Rita: Using my hands and 'feeling' my work. I find joy while I


 am creating things.

Me: Do you have a favorite item in your shop?


Rita: Not a particular favorite item, but I do enjoy making the 


baby items in my Shop most of all.

Me: What do you hope to get out of our team?


Rita: I have really enjoyed visiting others Shops here on Etsy 


while I was 'playing' the team thread we have - "Call to 

Action: Love thy Neighbor". It has been enjoyable learning 

more about everyone, and seeing all of the talented artisans 

we have on our team.

I would really like to see more support, and possible 


promotion of one-another among our team, but I know not 

everyone has the same goals.

Thanks so much Rita. 

Well Rita doesnt have a favorite item in her shop but I found 

a few I just had to share with you all. 



Check out this beautiful baby quilt!


Oh so sweet baby booties!!!

Look at this lovely shawl.

Such a talented family!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much AJ for the lovely article you posted for our Shop!
    I am very happy to be a part of our Southwest Missouri Etsy Team.
    We have lots of talented artisans in our group.
    Thank you AJ for your support and leadership of our Team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing your support to the talented and hard working members of the South West Missouri Handmade Alliance. We appreciate it. Thank you for leaving a comment. We all love reading what your comments.

Writers Wanted: Contact AJ

Writers Wanted: Contact AJ
ATTENTION TEAM MEMBERS: We want to hear your voice, your story, your inspiration. We are always looking for writers for our blog. If interested please contact AJ. Thanks