Monday, May 4, 2015

Member of the Week


Our first Member of the Week is

 Maizy of




Please go show her facebook page

 and shop the SWMO love. Congrats Maizy.

Maizy makes paper bag scrapbooks and is relatively new to 

Etsy. She joined Etsy in October 2014. 

She is one of our team leaders and is quite shy.

 Please lets show her our support.
 
Thanks



Maizy creates beautiful paperbag scrapbooks to capture all 

the special moments in your life.

So I ask Maizy some questions.


Me: What inspires you? 

Maizy: I am inspired by moments in life. I take pictures of everything, so I was destined to fall in love with 
showcasing my photos by scrapbooking.


Me: What is your favorite part of crafting?

Maizy: My favorite part of crafting is shopping for supplies. I don't 
like the spending money aspect, but I love the inspiration that 
comes from buying something new to play with. It really gets
 me excited.


Me: Do you have a favorite item in your shop?

Maizy: I don't have a favorite item in my shop yet. I am not very confident about my art, to be honest. I want to make my items more unique and valuable. My favorite paper bag scrapbook I've made was a Christmas present for my dad.


Me: What do you hope to get out of our team?


Maizy: I would like the group to give me ideas and encouragement. I am always seeing things I need/want to improve, so it would be great to hear what things I am doing well.

Maizy would love to make a unique 6x6 scrapbook album for you with premade layouts decorated by stickers and embellishments and with cardstock areas ready to be the backdrop for your wallet size photos. You can contact her on Etsy by requesting a custom order,  or message her on her Facebook page (Pinky Promise Studio) to let her know what kind of scrapbook you would like (theme, colors, number of pages, etc)

Here are some theme ideas for custom scrapbooks:
Graduation, Wedding, Pregnancy, Baby, Holiday, School Year, Year in Review, Memorials, Friendship, Family, Pets, Sports, and Hobbies

Here are a sampling of the great scrapbooks Maizy offers. See something you like? Go shop her Etsy shop. 



Thanks Maizy for being a part of our team. You are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Maizy, and thank you for your leadership on our Southwest Missouri Team on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing your support to the talented and hard working members of the South West Missouri Handmade Alliance. We appreciate it. Thank you for leaving a comment. We all love reading what your comments.

Writers Wanted: Contact AJ

Writers Wanted: Contact AJ
ATTENTION TEAM MEMBERS: We want to hear your voice, your story, your inspiration. We are always looking for writers for our blog. If interested please contact AJ. Thanks