Monday, May 4, 2015

Welcome to Our Team Blog


I just wanted to welcome you to the Southwest Missouri Etsy Team Blog. My name is AJ and I am the SWMO Team Captain. I have been the Captain since 2012 and am very proud of our team. I hope that our team members, leaders and supporters will enjoy this blog. 


I am always looking for writers and members who want to be featured here. So if you are interested please contact me at aBeeCreations@gmail.com

What can you expect from this blog, well it really depends on what you want to put into it. Once a week we will showcase a Member of the Week. This will be a Tuesday post, so be on the look out for that.
You can always check here also to see who our MOTW is. 
I am also working on putting together a shopping directory from our team members. If you want to be a part of the directory please let me know. 
THANKS


Be sure to check out our official team facebook page also. 
https://www.facebook.com/swmoetsyteam




~AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing your support to the talented and hard working members of the South West Missouri Handmade Alliance. We appreciate it. Thank you for leaving a comment. We all love reading what your comments.

Writers Wanted: Contact AJ

Writers Wanted: Contact AJ
ATTENTION TEAM MEMBERS: We want to hear your voice, your story, your inspiration. We are always looking for writers for our blog. If interested please contact AJ. Thanks